The majority of enterprises are either running in a microservices environment or studying how to do so. The concept has been around for a while, but used a lot like an industry term that means different things to different people. We’ll try to define the concept and some of the terminology used along with it.
- What is meant by Continuous Integration?
- What is Containerization?
- Define Microservices Architecture
- Features available with Microservices
- What’s the difference between CI, CD and Continuous Deployment?
- What are Blue / Green Deployments?
- What’s a rolling deployment?
- Canary Releases